Since 2003, Liberty has been dedicated to the mountains and to the skiers who seek them out. With our HQ High in the Colorado Rockies, we are committed to crafting exceptional products that make any ski experience better. Our award-winning line of skis just got even bigger and better for 2021. With newly integrated technology and updated products, we are excited to bring you skis that are proven to give a superior ride.
The results are in! Our 2020-21 collection has won awards from Ski Magazine, Freeskier Magazine, Mountain Magazine, Blister Gear, Pug Ski, and Real Skiers. At Liberty we make skis like our lives depend on it because they do. We live for the early mornings, the deep days, and every corduroy turn in-between. As a small company committed to this passion, we rely on feedback from consumers, athletes, friends, and our own experiences to dial in products we’re proud of.
Evolv110- "If you're a carving aficionado looking for a weapon to battle the entire mountain, look no further. Hold on tight and let ‘em rip, bub."
Evolv90- "Reliable as a Toyota Tundra, facilitates skiing in various zones and conditions."
Genesis90- "This ski is surprisingly responsive and stable when carving but it’s also easy to maneuver through steep terrain, big moguls, and softer snow."
Origin 106- "Designed at Liberty’ headquarters in Avon, Colorado, the Origin106 is the perfect blend of all-mountain freeride performance with just enough backcountry DNA to keep it top of mind for high-alpine assault missions."
Evolv90w- "Good times all over the mountain. Lets you drive and adapts to your beat."
Genesis106- "If you want to get the most floatation possible out of your 106mm-wide skis, the Genesis 106 is one of the best options we’ve used. But it’s not just a powder ski- it can still arc a clean carve on all but extremely firm, smooth snow, thanks to it’s low-slung rocker lines and minimally tapered shovels."
Origin96- "For many skiers, the Origin96 clocks in on the skinny side. But, for flotation and fleet-footedness, the well-rounded Liberty features a full tip and tail rocker, with positive camber underfoot. They have the chops to take on big lines but are ideal for those wanting a quick, easy-to-carve resort ski."
- Origins are designed with a playful personality, but retain the power and edge grip for varied and hardpack conditions.
- Early-rise tip paired with camber underfoot for grip when needed and float when the conditions get choppy or fresh.
-Three waist widths give consumers a wide range of possibilities. Origin96 (MAP $599), Origin106 (MAP $649), and Origin112 (MAP $699).
Women's freeride Collection
- Locked and loaded with bamboo, poplar, paulownia, and just the right amount of carbon, the Genesis series is ready to conquer the front-side groomers without sacrificing performance in fresh snow or chop.
- The Genesis series comes in three different waist widths to match up with their intended use. Genesis90 (MAP $499), Genesis96 (MAP $549), and Genesis106 (MAP $599) cover a wide range of terrain and conditions.
- Vertical Metal Technology provides optimum stability without the weight penalty of traditional metal ski construction.
- Moderate tip rocker and a flat tail keep the ski firmly planted in the turn, but just loose enough for variable snow conditions.
- Four waist widths will cover consumers from east to west. Evolv84 (MAP $629), Evolv90 (MAP $649), Evolv100 (MAP $699), Evolv110 (MAP $799).
Women's Evolv Series
- Combining metal and bamboo in the VMT core creates stability and power without extra weight, so you can explore the entire mountain with confidence.
- Two waist widths that cater to hard or groomed snow with a touch of adventure in their DNA for sidecountry laps. Evolv84w (MAP $549), Evolv90w (MAP $599).
- Powerful and precise, the V series has tenacious edge grip and damping.
- VMT core tech and injected sidewalls, this ski stays quiet at high speeds.
- Three waist widths allow the consumer to dial in their quivers with ease. V76 (MAP $699), V82 (MAP $749), V92 (MAP $799).
Terrain Park Skis
Twin Tip Collection
- Versatile, energetic, and stable, the Helix series features a playful flex pattern, thanks to our signature bamboo, poplar, and carbon core.
- The Helix comes in three different waist widths for different conditions and terrain, Helix84 (MAP $299), Helix88 (MAP $449), and Helix98 (MAP $529)
LIBERTY SKIS SALES CONTEST
Sell Skis, Get Rewarded
Sell 6 pairs of skis and get a free pair of Liberty Skis!
Sell 12 Pairs of skis and get a free pair of Attack2 13 bindings!
1. Download the ENDVR App
2. Join your location and invite your colleagues
3. Submit each sale as entry in the contest.
For shop employees only
Ridiculous deals on our entire award- winning 2020/21 line-up.
Skis under $750 MSRP: $229
Skis over $751 MSRP: $269
Shopform pricing ends December 1st, 2020.