Have you ever dreamed of working in the outdoor industry? Although it is a lot of hard work, it is the best way to earn a living we have found, and it is how we live our lives whether we are getting paid for it or not. We freeze our hands turning screws in the snow, we stay up for 36 hours getting ready for trade shows, drive long distances, and constantly strive to get better at what we do, making great skis. However, we also get to test new ski designs, go to great events, travel, ski, and meet many of the amazing people in this industry. If this sounds like you, maybe there is a place for you at Liberty Skis.
INDEPENDENT SALES REP - CALIFORNIA
Duration: Full Time
Job Description: Want to join one of the fastest growing ski companies in North America? Liberty Skis is looking for a qualified applicant to help grow sales in California. This position requires a person that can make and sustain healthy business partnerships with ski retailers throughout the state. The main responsibilities are the sell in and the sell through of the Liberty products at retail. Many times this includes demo days and inside trade shows to present the products.
- Build relationships and prospect new accounts
- Open high quality new dealers
- Prepare, plan, and deliver persuasive sales and product presentations
- Visit accounts regularly, to build category and brand awareness, and to assist in selling product on-site to end customers
- Educate and inform accounts about Liberty Skis via in store clinics (Product / Brand Knowledge)
- Identify and Evaluate areas and opportunities for growth within the California territory
- Attend dealer retail and promotional events
- Attend territory wholesale shows
- Provide feedback to Liberty Skis management about ways to improve sales and relationships in the territory
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within the snow and/or ski industry as an independent sales rep
- Established relationships with accounts, resorts, associations within the territory
- Proven ability to sell and grow sales in the territory
- Currently live within California
- Unrestricted ability to travel long distances multiple times within each season, including weekends
- Ability to forecast business for upcoming selling season
- Working knowledge of the ski industry
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Being an above-average, passionate skier is a must
Those interested should email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .