| NOW HIRING |
Please send resumes and inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Northern California Sales Representative
Job Summary //
– Manage sales and client relationships within assigned region.
– Identify new business opportunities within existing and new markets.
– Travel and attend trade shows to prospect and open new store accounts.
The candidate must be a goal driven, highly motivated, entrepreneurial professional, able to work independently and partner with the national sales manager.
General Responsibilities //
– Responsible for growing, managing, and executing the sales strategy within the assigned territory. This includes regular store visits to monitor sell-through, product mix, sales trends, and in-store placement.
– Develop and implement strategies to create new revenue opportunities within existing accounts.
– Pursue new accounts by cold calling and lead generation (both in person and over the phone).
– Travel and attend trade shows throughout the year to generate new sales and open new accounts.
– Secure orders and ensure proper flow of information is communicated to management.
– Compile and monitor weekly sales performance to interpret trends, track top performing styles, and identify re-order opportunities.
– Collect retailer feedback, competitive data, sales trends, market insights, and market opportunities for management.
– Partner with internal teams (Customer Service and Accounting) for order processing, account setups, and account payments/ invoices.
– Travel to accounts for sales meetings and review business results.
– Attend sales meetings in Avon, CO
– Execute a high level of customer service to retailers and maintain long-term viable relationships for the brand.
– Manage all aspects of company visual standards in-store, POP/fixture requests, store training, and special event promotions.
– Maintain travel calendar.
Required Experience, Skills & Education //
– 3+ years sales experience
– Established retailer relationships in specialty channels and the ability to develop new business.
– Extensive knowledge of the ski industry and ski products.
– Maintain high profile communication skills and must possess the ability to present clearly and effectively.
– Highly computer literate.
Please do not send any request or submission prior to reviewing this link: